Thursday, October 23, 2008

Update

So, I'm having a bit of a time with the skull and cross bones. For as long as I've knit, I've never really switched between two colors of yarn and I'm not doing a really great job. Tonight was the SECOND time I worked on the sweater and was dissatisfied, so I completely undid the whole thing- so I'm just going to start all over again on the front. I wish I wasn't a perfectionist, but this is for Babybear. 

I also had my poll worker training tonight which was much longer than anticipated. I decided to do my part- and will be working as a presiding judge at a precinct. Basically, I will be there from 5:30 a.m. -10:00 p.m. and will be in charge of making sure operations at my precinct are smooth...... I can't have my phone with me, but I can bring my knitting. :) Although I except that it will be rather busy on Election Day. 

Wish us luck tomorrow- at least with the weather. Babybear and I are going to our zoo for their Halloween event. I took half a day off to join the ranks of other stay-at-home mom's who get to go to these events that are only scheduled during the average work-day. *sigh*. But tomorrow, I'll be one of them. 

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Be like me, just BUY a shirt with Skull and Crossbones! LOL! I have one for Violet. And the skull and crossbones are made of flowers and cutesy things.