Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween! 
Babybear was Tigger this year and he's at that age where it is oh so difficult to get him to pose anymore for photos. Thank goodness for digital cameras! You can take 60 photos to get that one money shot! (PS. Did you guys know that Canon is the only camera that has a color accent features, or so I'm told.)

I wonder how Babybear adjusts to being at Mamabear's and then Papabear's. But Babybear clarified this for me the other day. Babybear calmly told me that we were in my house; I explained to him that it was also his house. He disagreed and continued frowning. So I asked him, "Then where is your house?" Babybear: "Back there." and pointed to his "house".  How appropriate that we got my Kodak moment while he was in his "house"!

1 comment:

Becky said...

You both look picture perfect. Where's the glow-in-the-dark sweater?