Tuesday, October 14, 2008

5Ft 12 inches?

I'm pleased to report that Baby Bear got his flu shot and I have new stats for you. He is 37 inches tall (3ft 1 inch!) and 31 pounds. According to Babycenter's height calculator, Baby Bear will be about 5ft 12 inches when he is 18 years old. But doesn't that just make him 6 ft tall? 

Baby-bearism: 
During our daily talk on the phone today, Baby asked, "Mommy, where are you?" 
Mamabear: at Work? 
Babybear: You making mohn-ee?
Mamabear: Yes and I'm helping people. 
Babybear: So you making mohn-ee? 
Mamabear: *sigh* Yes, but helping people too. 

My proud moment- when I realized that he was learning his manners. I took my mom's Garmin on a recent road trip. The Garmin piped out our directions; I was pleased to hear an unprompted, "Thank you Shir" from my backseat driver.  But I was later told that he didn't want to listen to any more of my song choices. "No song, Mommy. Off." 
 
His birthday is next month and I have to figure out what I'm going to do for his birthday...... 

2 comments:

hannah said...

Apparently Noelle is going to be 4'12".

mamabear said...

Umm.... maybe you need to wait until she's 2?