Friday, July 4, 2008

Kudos

Kudos to a dear friend of mine- who I appreciate for being a freak- she does the research and I enjoy the fruits.

After a long overdue visit to Freak's abode, I realized that wooden kitchens are not just for little girls. My 2 and 1/2 year old son, Babybear, loved loved loved her daughter's kitchen. I guess I had always figured that little boys wouldn't care for kitchens. I was wrong. Freak of Nature also recommended wooden play food because Babybear still puts things in his mouth.

Thanks to her diligent research, I can now wake up to wooden cheese sandwiches crafted by Baby bear (Wake, Momma. Wake! I go kitchey.....) We purchased the toys at a local toy store- trying to support local shop owners and am waiting for the fruit kit to come in.....

*Note- the links are not to the local store we went to, but they seem to have a lot of great products. Their construction cutlery was recently featured in Parents magazine.

No comments: