Thursday, December 11, 2008

HahaBear- I get it from my momma!


HahaBear is my mom. Babybear couldn't pronounce Halmonee (which is the Korean word for Grandma) and so he called mymom Haha. It's stuck ever since. HahaBear is where I learned my crafty-ness. She introduced me to my first flour/salt dough ornaments, my cone/ball paper ornaments, knitting, and etc. 

The other night. she made this adorable bells for Babybear. The bell ornament on the left was created by my now 21 year old brother when he was in elementary school and is one of our favorite Christmas ornaments. So HahaBear use this bell as a template to make this one. So adorable! (She's now made at least 4 others....) 

1 comment:

Becky said...

AWANA is a Christian club for kids that is kind of like boy/girl scouts (memorizing verses earns badges and what not) plus a lot of active games and fun. I'm sure there's one located in your area. The only thing is that it's usually at Wednesday around 6/7 PM which is probably past Babybear's bedtime.